The latest edition of our machine HBOT 3D in version F300, during the 3D Printing Fairs in Kielce, Poland, got recognition in the eyes of customers and professionals of 3D printing community in Poland.
New solutions and functionalities embeded in our 3D Printer:
– much easier operating and shortened inter printing processes intervals
– precise, semi-automatic build platform levelig system
– totally new firmware and software enhancing quality of printed parts
– new electronics with redeveloped control system
– multi-colour LCD touchscreen with improved user experience
– mid-process material change and material fill-up
– extended communication (additional SD card slot, more convenient USB and LAN access)
– intelligent extruder with material presence control
– new design of hot-end nozzle (wide range of nozzle diameters, 0.3 mm – 1 mm)
– new, industrial design
Professional 3D Printer
Wide range of applications:
– R&D centers
– manufacturing plants(prototypes, short-series production)
– architecture studios (create your in-house mockups and real 3D visualisations)
– design workshops and artists (low-cost prototypes)
– in-school educational laboratories
High quality 3D prints
Our 3D Printer’s production plant is located and quality controlled in Europe to ensure the highest reliability. Experienced R&D team located in Wrocław, Poland is working on constant development of both, hardware and software along with testing and introduction of new 3d printing materials.
Build volume 300 x 300 x 300 mm
HBOT 3D F300 is directed to the proffesional applications where size of printed objects plays a significant role. In combination with wide range of materials, we can meet many professional’s expectations!
Closed build chamber
Thanks to closed build chamber and heated build platform powered by 300 W we can assure the ability of printing high volume objects with minimized possibility of warping, shrinking and inter – layer cracking.
Reliable prototyping process
3D Printer is prepared to continous operation, what was tested during many processes taking more than 100 hours of continous work at once. Print speed (up to 150 mm/s) , nozzle positioning accuracy (+/- 0,05 mm) and high recurrence makes our device professional solution. We also strongly insist on high independency and that’s why our machine doesn’t need any other device connected during operational time.
Remote control through USB port, easily accesible SD card files storage.
HBOT 3D F300 is a professional device based on high quality mechanical parts from top world suppliers. Aluminum frame ensures high stiffness of whole construction.
Operational staff doesn’t to be highly educated in the 3D printing technology. Everyone can easily addapt to our device user interface and quickly get to realizing their own ideas. Our engineers created innovative, semi-automated build platform leveling and positioning, intuitive operating LCD touchscreen and simplified user interface requiring basic level of technical knowledge.
Wide range of materials
With HBOT 3D F300 you get the access to the wide range of materials, that is in still development. Thanks to materials quality control and repeated testing procedures we can supply our customers with the best materials solutions needed within prototyping cycle.
Low costs of prototyping
Medium cost of 3d printing hour equals only 0.50 EUR, including costs of energy and filament consumption.
Terms & Conditions of our online shop
References for HBOT 3D
Check out opinions about our product.
HBOT 3D Newsletter
Sign up for the newsletter to receive the latest information about our products.
HBOT 3D Newsletter