Fixed problems with file transfer over ethernet.
Faster USB transfer. Corrected print timer behaviour.
Improved behaviour after print stop, ethernet enabled by default for HBOT 1.1.
Checking firmware version
Firmware older than version 1.1.0:
Firmware version is shown in the second line of entry screen.
Firmware since 1.1.0:
Open Options menu (with gear symbol). After highlighting Version line, firmware version will appear.
- After downloading the archive plug in the printer to USB port. Copy FIRMWARE.CUR and config.txt from printer disc drive that appeared after connecting USB to local directory. This will make a backup copy of the last firmware.
- Extract downloaded archive. Copy its contents to the root directory of printer disc drive.
- In case of conflicts while copying, agree to overwrite files.
- After copying, safely remove printer external disc drive. Disconnect the USB cable.
- Reset the printer. Note that power up may take longer than usual.
- After printer boots up, reconnect the USB cable.
- If everything went good there should be FIRMWARE.CUR file in place of firmware.bin on the external printer drive.
- To use the backup copy of firmware, change your backed up FIRMWARE.CUR name to firmware.bin and repeat firmware upgrade procedure for it.